Content

Sexy Model Rhonda Wallpaper Laying on Grass

Saturday, January 16, 2010
Sexy Model Wallpaper: Sexy Stunning Model Laying on Grass


I did a photoshoot with a beautiful young woman and a talented sexy model named Rhonda. I decided to use the grass as a natural backdrop and mostly like the results. Here she is wearing a white sports bra and white shorts and laying in the cool, wet green grass this morning. She is enjoying the breeze and sunshine in this one and stretching her neck and abs in this side portrait that captures her profile well in my opinion. Her arms, ponytail, butt and legs are touching the grass, but she is pretty as her strong arms are pushing up her gorgeous body. This morning she looks really lovely and I liked this perspective that I captured in the park.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive